For providing best deer skinning knives for you, I have listed several different types and brands that have performed well.
A good deer skinning knife will satisfy your needs well, perform well and last a lifetime with proper care. Here are a few tips on selecting a good deer skinning knife for those who plan to start out in this fun sport.
Hope you will enjoy our list.
Best Selling Deer Skinning Knives
RUKO RUK0074 Deluxe Pakkawood Handle Gut Hook Skinning Knife Set with Folding Knife. The RUK0074 features Razor Sharp 440A Stainless Steel Blades, 3-1/2 Gut Hook (fixed), 3-1/4 Drop-Point (folding knife); Full Tang Gut Hook Skinner and Matching Folding Knife, Red Pakkawood Handle Scales, Stainless Liner Lock Design; Supplied with Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath with Button Snap Pocket; Gut Hook – Blade: 3-1/2 Overall Length: 8, Folding Knife – Blade: 3-1/4 Closed: 4-1/2, Weight: 12.
- “Very sharp and feels very solid – quite a beautiful knife set.” – prairiebear
- “Qaulity rivits and bolts.see threw lock blade knife is good for cleaning and keeping bacteria free good for hunters.” – troopertommy105
- “If you swing it open and it makes that click sound, it’s locked in solid.” – Ogi
Full Tang with Finger Hole – Deer Bone Handle
Overall Length: 7
Blade Length: 4 Polished 440 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 1/8
Handle Length: 3 Real Bone with brass trim and rivets
RUKO RUK0081 Delrin Deer Horn Handle Skinning Knife. The RUK0081 features a Razor Sharp 440A Stainless Steel 3-1/4 Clip-Point Blade, Full Tang Design; Delrin Deer Horn Handle with Stainless Steel Pins for a sure Grip; Supplied with Genuine Leather Sheath with Button Snap Closure; Blade: 3-1/4, Overall Length: 7, Weight: 4.
- Simply push the lock button and the SwingBlade changes from a drop-point skinner to the ultimate gutting blade to open game like a zipper- This innovative blade cuts under the skin eliminating the chance of cutting hair or internal organs – Skinning Blade: 3.
- “I chose this product for the quality and tradition of the brand in the market.” – Luiz Roberto Xavier
- “This is a nice hunting knife that has a very good edge on it, out of the box.” – Anthony Patek
- “Great design, knife is well balanced and works great, very sharp.” – RayTexas
This Kershaw skinner is part of our American-Made Hunters series. It features strong, simple design that functions extremely well. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N blade steel and full-tang construction makes it durable and corrosion resistant.
- “It has a simple rugged handle and a simple leather sheath.” – Ken325
- “This knife is perfect for skinning.” – Gene
- “I had a custom kydex sheath made with my knife.” – Karl Fiesta
The Mossbery Fixed skinning knife features surgical stainless steel blade, non-glare blade, camouflage handle, and includes ballistic cloth sheath. Measure 6-3/4 overall with a 3-1/2 blade.
- “Very strong, reliable and sturdy knife.” – Ray Woodward
- “It is a great knife for the value.” – Mark Anderson
- “I bought this for my husband for Fathers Day and he loves it.” – sandra
The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools HT013L-CP HuntsPoint Skinning Knife was developed specifically for the hunter in mind and noted as one of the best new hunting knives for 2013 by Field & Stream Magazine.
Love This Page?
Like this deer skinning knives page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily